Introductions on the Ravelry Board
*I'm sorry- I transposed the name of Glen's podcast- it's the Fiber and Fabric podcast !!!
On The Needles
jpeled's Thin Ice
Yarn Love Sterling Silk & Silver
Yarn Love's Etsy Shop
Knitabulls' January KAL- Thin Ice
Knitting For Good
CogKnitive's Mother Bear KAL/CAL with Dr. Gemma
I'm using the knit in the round pattern, all patterns must be purchased through Mother Bear.
My first bear will be a boy, made from mystery acrylic and Ella Rae Classic Superwash in apple green for the sweater and blue for the pants.
I met the Founder of Mother Bear- Amy at VK Live 2012
- over 70,000 bears have been sent to children affected by HIV/AIDS in Africa to date!
jpeled's Seamless Yoked Baby Sweater
Paula of Knitting Pipeline's Button Sewing Tutorial can be found on the side bar of her show notes page.
You can't have buttonholes on both sides of a baby cardigan!!
Fibernymph Dyeworks falkland 4 oz. braid
- Review: Spin Monkeys
- shop owner : Tara Dailey aka Tara27 on ravelry
- variety of fiber can be found HERE (shetland is now available for The Knitgirllls' "Expand Your Fiber Horizons" SAL
- sock yarn can be found HERE
- fast shipping!
- beautiful presentation
- next episode I will discuss how Spin Monkey's fiber spun up for me and how her yarn knits up!
The Knitmore Girls will return 3/5
Susan Dolph of Kniajourney says goodbye
Meghan of the Stitch It! podcast also bids farewell
New Podcast! With Pointed Sticks hosted by Susan
New Blogs! Knitting Blogcast with Lisa
Knitting Podcast Blog with Carla
Jibber Jabber: Vogue Knitting Live
Mother Bear Project
Lion Brand Yarn Studio
Anna Hrachovec and Mochi Mochiland
- Vogue Knitting
Thank you to Andy Mullen and Music Alley for the intro music "Brooklyn Rain"
Thank you to Marc Gunn for the closing music "Black is the Colour"