- I forgot to mention the colorway of the Classic Elite Lush yarn I'm knitting my Victorian Rose scarf from: #4401 or a very pure white ;0)
- I also forgot to thank Barb and Tracie of The 2 Knit Lit Chicks podcast for mentioning Knitting Brooklyn and the Remembering Remy KAL in their episode 17 :0)
- Just to clarify- our May Incentive Prize for the Remembering Remy KAL will be a soap/lotion set donated by Dawn (knittinwolf) of the Wolfe Farms Podcast.
Jennifer, aka shadystroll on ravelry, has a beautiful new, free shawlette pattern called Ka'ana Shawlette. I am deciding whether to buy new yarn for this pattern or to use some Rowan Calmer from my stash.
Kristen, aka Mamaholmes on ravelry, has a new blog for her video podcast Mama Knits.
On The Needles
Sleeping Baby's Castle Blanket by Sally Rainey
Yarn and needle details in previous episode's shownotes :0)
Sandykins (ravelry name) posted this video for 'The Invisible Braided Join' on The Knit Girllls group:
Victorian Rose by Grace Mcewen
Needle: US size 9 (5.5 mm)
Yarn: Classic Elite Yarns: Lush
GnomeAcres has teamed up with Diane of Knitabulls and The Knitting In Circles podcast for a SAL in May/June. More info HERE.
Stitch N' Pitch
Spring Cleaning with Glen of the Fiber & Fabric Podcast
Knitting For Good
The winner of the Remembering Remy March Incentive Prize was announced!
Commuter Knitter Podcast
A ravelry pattern up to a $10 value donated by Rachel of the Knit.Me.Happy. podcast
Owl Knitting Needle Gauge donated by Casey of Tangerine Designs.
See all the awesome prizes donated for the Grand Prize Drawing HERE.
Lisa, aka jamlknitter, blogged about Knitting Brooklyn and our Remembering Remy KAL HERE. (Knitting Blogcast)
- will begin May 1
- we had a tie between Easy Drawstring Bag by The Purl Bee and Buttercup Bag by made-by-rae so we will sew either one or both for the SAL :0)
- separate thread for the SAL HERE.
This beauty will come live with me!!
photo courtesy of Paradise Fibers
A 25" Schacht Rigid Heddle loom ( and I got the stand!!)
Craftsy- check out Angela Tong's Rigid Heddle Weaving Class
"Brooklyn Rain" by Andy Mullen
"Mistreating Yarn Blues" by Jacob Haller