Check out this episode!
On The Needles & Hooks
Iced by Carol Feller
- my modifications are listed on my project page
From this project I am learning:
- how to "read" crochet stitches
- what " in the chain 1 space" means
- increasing in crochet
Finished my Gale's Art BFL fiber in the Crayon Box colorway.
I spoke about how I prepared this fiber to spin in episode 24.
Techniques I used with this fiber:
- spinning over the fold to blend color
- drafted with a long draw woolen technique
- left it as a single
- fulled the skein to finish it
|Beauty shot #1|
|Beauty shot #2|
On the drop spindle- 1.9 oz of Rambouillet washed fleece that I combed into top
Drop spindle from Spinatude .6 oz./18 grams
Knitting For Good
Remember to get your pictures of your finished afghan squares for our Squares For Comfort KAL/CAL up on the thread by 12/31 to be eligible for our wonderful prizes!
January's coming.....and that means it's time for CogKNITive's Mother Bear KAL/CAL!! I'll be crocheting a bear to kick off 2013!
2013 Fiber Goals
- sweaters, sweaters, sweaters
- spin for a sweater
- join Dr.Gemma's 25 Bear Club for Mother Bear
- less obligation knitting
- more adventurous knitting
Talk to you in the new year!!